Oh My! Thank you so much for the outpouring of love and support that you extended my way after identifying deeply with last week’s raw and vulnerable video confessional. It feels so amazing to know we are not alone, right!?
In the midst of feeling deeply challenged, I also realize we are at a fertile crossroads in our feminine journey. The way I see it, we have two very distinct options.
- We continue to force ourselves into this standard of “normalcy” and carry on judging, shaming and perpetually feeling like we are never enough,
- We bravely dive into this darkness that has overtaken us. We lovingly explore our shadow side and come to peace with all the parts we have previously kept hidden, therefore unlocking our truest power!
Whoa! Did you even know that was possible?
Just know that I am uncovering and stumbling through this process right along with you. As I go deeper, I find that the Universe continues to generously deliver magical resources to my doorstep.
Here are some choices for you:
- New guided visualization to support and guide you in powerfully owning and integrating your shadow self, “Softening the Dark Spaces Within.”
- A reflection and meditation by the soulful Mark Nepo titled, “Even in the Dark.”
- Embrace your messy and ecstatic Heroine’s Journey with Sara Avant Stover’s “The Book of SHE.”
- Unleash your WILD, untamed woman with Clarissa Pinkola Estes’ “Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype.”
I am so grateful to stumble and triumph through this beautiful life with you! If you find yourself feeling stuck or are desiring higher levels of support, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I love hearing from you, and who knows, you might want to nestle into our relationship as a client. That’s where the BIG magic happens.